2.06.2009

Maybe each of us alone has enough crazy for the both of us.

Today I cried over a boy for the first time in nearly 3 years. If you asked me to explain why, I couldn't give you a good reason.

He could give you all the reasons in the world why right now isn't right. And he is right. I know it. Does it matter? It doesn't make it any easier. He has his personal demons to sort out and I respect that. I'm not trying to complicate the life of someone who is simply trying to get his mental health on track after a long, long time at war. But fuck. Fuck.

Didn't you think about that at all when you told me all the things you did? I didn't get this attached on my own, damn it. I didn't. And honestly, I kind of hate you for fucking with my head so much. It's nice and all that you were courteous enough to stop before it got really bad... but why did you even start?

3 comments:

Epijunky said...

I know it's of no consolation to you, but I've been through something similar. It sucks, and it hurts like hell.

*hugs* I'm sorry hon. You don't deserve that. At all.

JS said...

Keep your head up! JS

Just a little snarky said...

I kind of hate you for fucking with my head

Women want men to talk about their feelings, and when they do, you insult them for it? No wonder women are so unhappy.

Yeah, sometimes men say things they are actually feeling. It doesn't mean they are messing with you intentionally.