1.27.2009

I know you'll read this eventually...

"It's been a long time since I talked about so much nothingness and so much somethingness with someone."

I want you to know that you somehow manage to simultaneously enthuse, scare and soothe me. I don't know what this all means or where we're going to go with it. All I know is that I want to be around you and I want to know what you think. I want to know where you've been and where you want to go. I want to know what makes you tick - what song you listen to when you want to feel something, what stretch of road you drive when you just feel compelled to drive somewhere, where you go when you want to feel that divine vacancy - that "Ahhhhh".

I know the timing isn't perfect and you have a lot of shit to sort out in your mind. Just know I'm here. I'll listen to you and give you a shoulder to cry on if that's all you need. If you need to disappear, I'll let you go. I don't expect anything from you. I just hope that I can have some of your time. If you need to take your time, I'll wait.

You are one hell of a creature and I know I'll never really understand some of the misery you've been through. I hope that you find some solace. From the bottom of my heart.

4 comments:

JS said...

Who are you talking about? I always enjoy hearing about your love intrests! JS

Lucid said...

:) Hmmm... he's an alum of the SAR team and soon to be veteran. Was a firefighter (I know, I know) before he enlisted, and he's about a thousand miles away right now, soon to return, hopefully. I'll leave it at that. He reads my blog.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the update. JS

Anonymous said...

You are going to make me fall in Love... This is a lucky man whoever he is....