4.01.2008

My First Meme

From Derek:

Here goes:

The rules are:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago:
Learning my multiplication tables or something. Trying to make it through third grade. :)

Five things on my To Do List tomorrow: (not in any particular order)
1. Go to school
2. Work out
3. Give presentation to prospective members of my SAR team
4. Work on getting all of those donated sterile surgical gloves out of all of their excessive packaging. They're taking up too much room in the supply cabinet and we don't need our gloves to be sterile.
5. Plan/prepare for another recruiting presentation and a CE class on Thu.

Snacks I enjoy:
Lemons, lime, lemon pepper, pizza goldfish, parsley and salt water, vegetarian "chick'n" nuggets, mint choco chip ice cream, candy candy candy.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Rent out a water park, have it filled with warm bubble-bath bubbles, play some awesome music and have a sweet private party.
Travel everywhere. Chile is on the top of my list.
Spread modern techniques and technologies of emergency medicine around the world, especially in Latin America and South America. Take back their knowledge of traditional healing and herbal medicines.
Buy my SAR team a helicopter with forward looking infrared and a submarine just for shits and giggles, among other things. Make a scholarship fund for future members.
Chef and maid.
Make Chris a killer studio.
Stop worrying about paying for my education and the cost of education for my future family.

Three of my bad habits:
1. Compulsive hair-touching
2. Messy room
3. Work-a-holic

Five places I have lived:
1. Denver, CO
2. Littleton, CO
3. Littleton, CO
4. Aurora, CO
5. Littleton, CO

Five jobs I’ve had: (I'm too young to have had this many jobs, so I'll list volunteer and school stuff too)
1. Babysat for one family - preschool twins and toddler - twice a week every week for 2 years.
2. Drop-in child care center / nursery at a rec center.
3. Search and Rescue sergeant, EMS officer, co-PIO (public information officer), Chair of Fundraising and Recruiting.
4. School newspaper news section editor, designer and reporter.
5. EMT-B student. Concurrent high school senior and college freshman: pre-nursing (BSN) major.

For this one I'll be tagging:

Mr. Shepp
Other people when I get around to it. :)

5 comments:

squirt said...

"Make Chris a killer studio."

Thanks Nintendo Nintendo Sega Genesis!!!

fatfireman blog is dope too

JS said...

Why me? I will try, but I don't know 5 people that blog. But at the least I will hit emily!
Shepp

John Smith said...

Thanks for this text, I took your recommendation and here’s my new regarding page if you fancy a look?

Unknown said...

Well that’s useful… however I still basic cognitive process on building links via comments! Orthodontist Lafayette

Unknown said...

I have collected fifty two journal list however several of them during this list aren't there in my assortment.Thanks for the list. I am checking out this from long-standing as a result of this can be one in all the helpful choice to get smart variety of traffic for anyone for his or her site/blog and once we can have traffic on our site/blog then definitively we've a lot of possibilities to convert question into sale.