4.11.2008

Irrelevant ponderings and realizations

English teachers read thousands of student's writings in their career. When was the last time you read something meaningful that your English teacher wrote?

There is probably a kid out there who has discovered the truth about Santa by looking him up on Wikipedia.

Do kids in the UK walk to left in their school halls?

I wish I could have like a discomfort-free, UTI risk-free foley inserted nightly. Because I really really hate being woken up by the urge to pee exactly 2 hours before I actually need to wake up.

In about 900 million years, the sun will be too hot to allow for survival of life as we know it on Earth. What are we going to do about that? Planet-hop?

Why on Earth would anyone in their right mind want to be a middle school teacher? Or a dentist (I understand the $$ factor, but really... beyond that... do people really have a fascination with other people's teeth?)

On many aeromedical services I've seen, the majority of the flight nurses are blonde. Examples:

It's kinda bizarre. (Crzegrl... are you a brunette in a sea of blonde flight nurses?)

In a couple of years I'm going to be applying for a flight nurse position and they're gonna be like...
"Oh yes, you're a great candidate... but about your hair... we've gotta do something about that..."

3 comments:

Derek Elwell said...

I was actually considering becoming a dental assistant before becoming a CNA, but decided against it. I think I made the correct choice although Dental Assistants get paid reasonably well.

JS said...

I don't about them all being blonde, but for some reason they are always hot. I guess there is some rule about being ugly in a helicopter.... Hmmm Shepp

JS said...

My blog is back. and different. check it out. Shepp