3.03.2008

Oh my god.

I was adopted at birth. My birth mother was 16, and my birth father was 18. My birth father worked with a man whose wife was rendered infertile by some investigative IUD. So an arrangement for an open adoption was made. I was adopted at birth, and my parents were always extremely honest about the adoption. There was never a point in my life that I did not know I was adopted, and I coped with it extremely well.

Fast forward to now. On Friday I was on the 6 pm news because the DMV is screwing me over. My entire birth family, including my birth mother, saw me. Her parents called my dad while I was at work. They were elated. They want to meet me. My birth mother wants to meet me.

Here's the kicker....

My birth mom is a nurse.

Can you believe it?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's fucking cool!