1.07.2008

the "patients" in medical textbook photos

Have you ever really looked at those random, healthy people being poked, strapped down, bandaged, posed and exposed for the sake of education in medical textbooks and videos?

I wonder if people just do that for a living. Sounds like fun, actually. I wonder how much these people get paid.

And that guy in this nursing video I watched about taking vitals... I mean it definitely takes a special person to take a thermometer up the ass while the cameras roll knowing that hundreds of thousands of people (many of them young women) will one day sit in a classroom and watch close-up footage of your rectum being probed for at least 2-3 minutes.

A very, very special person indeed.

My insomnia is worsening, and I have to be sitting in my med prep classroom in 7 hours.

1 comment:

squirt said...

and we all know how much you like special people you are such a perv